Plenary Sessions Include:
- oral and poster presentations
- round tables, seminars, workshops
- competition on best poster
German and English: simultaneous translation
During the Forum a number of professional excursions and a tour of Hanover as well and social events will be offered.
Registration Fee inclusive a full participation packet, conference papers, visa support if necessary, hotel reservation, social events (coffee-breaks, lunches and banquets):
- Registration Fee: 380 Euro (VAT 19% excluded).
- Accompanying person 200 Euro (VAT 19% excluded).
in ANDOR Hotel Plaza inclusive cold-warm breakfast buffet
- Single room - 55 Euro/person/night
- Twin - 75 Euro/night
- Double room -75 Euro/night
- Suite – 95 euro
- Tour of Hanover (23th May 2016, 16 p.m.)
- Doctor’s Ball (24st May 2016, 19 p.m.)
- Post-conference tour 26.05 - 29.05.2016 – 300 Euro
With questions or enquiries please contact:
Olga Tyminskaya, MBA
Tel.: + 49 (0) 511 390 80 88,
Fax: + 49 (0) 511 390 6454