The congress highlights new developments and methods of the contemporary medicine into the broad interdisciplinary context, updated perspectives in treatment and prevention of socially significant illnesses. New tendencies in different fields of medicine as well as pharmaceutical aspects as well as prevention and rehabilitation methods are thoroughly discussed.
The conference comprises a number of thematic forums, such as metabolic syndrome, psychosomatic diseases, functional foods and sport medicine.
- Internal medicine
- Nutritional medicine
- Rheumatology & Autoimmunity
- Infectious disease
- Adolescent medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Sleep medicine
- Sports medicine
- Palliativmedizin & Neurological Surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Visceral surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Transplant surgery
- Surgical oncology
Plenary Sessions Include:
- oral and poster presentations
- round tables, seminars, workshops
- competition on best poster
German and English: simultaneous translation
During the Forum a number of professional excursions and a tour of Hanover as well and social events will be offered.
Registration Fee inclusive a full participation packet, conference papers, visa support if necessary, hotel reservation, social events (coffee-breaks, lunches and banquets):
- Registration Fee: 380 Euro (VAT 19% excluded).
- Accompanying person 200 Euro (VAT 19% excluded).
in ANDOR Hotel Plaza inclusive cold-warm breakfast buffet
- Single room - 55 Euro/person/night
- Twin - 75 Euro/night
- Double room -75 Euro/night
- Suite – 95 euro
- Tour of Hanover (23th May 2016, 16 p.m.)
- Doctor’s Ball (24st May 2016, 19 p.m.)
- Post-conference tour 26.05 - 29.05.2016 – 300 Euro
With questions or enquiries please contact:
Olga Tyminskaya, MBA
Tel.: + 49 (0) 511 390 80 88,
Fax: + 49 (0) 511 390 6454